PostChristmas

For the past few days, I keep trying to remember life when Avril was younger, I am struggling. As many pictures as I could take, everything seem like a blur. Time past so quickly, I feel like I've been on a high speed train for the past 9 months odd.

Last Christmas, I was pregnant and on Christmas Eve, my grandmother, mother, sister in law, husband and I were having ice cream nearby and we walked home in the rain, joking it was the best we could get outside of snow. It was a very quiet and blissful Christmas.

This year, I am a mother of a crazily active little imp. She can't sit still, and when she is sitting down, she is either yelling at the top of her voice or trying to undress herself for some weird reason. Haha, it is really cute though.

Avril is such a big part of my life now sometimes I wonder if I am still who I am inside? After becoming a mother, my life revolves 24 hours around my baby, and as much as I love her, I know I need to get my life back together as me.

Papa J said I'm just too comfortable in my comfort zone and now I don't want to get out of it, as much as I'd like to deny, it's true. My routine is my safety net, I know what's going to happen next and I feel safe and secure in this predictability.

So now..

I am on a mission to rediscover me.

I hope you guys had a jolly good Christmas, have a wonderful year ahead! 😎😎😎

























Comments

Popular Posts