Like a shooting star.

I've been so busy lately!

Last week was just jam packed with meeting different people everyday and because AJ has been teething, I barely slept.  These few nights are um, a tad more peaceful but still absolutely cranky in the afternoon(s) if she has to be at home.

I am looking out for classes for her to attend, actually already found a few, I'm just short of deciding on one. 

So!  Lots of stuff has been going on.


Met up with Sheryl for lunch.


Went to the Singapore Garden Festival for a look-see, it was incredible!  The aroma of flowers so inviting and fresh!  It was an eye opener because I've never seen so many flowers at one shot in my life and they were all beautifully made in to art pieces.  It was also great time spent with the family.  Big thanks to my Sis, Audrey for taking us out! ;)



My kiddo turned 4 months old on the 14th.  She is officially a big girl now.  :)


She was mumbling to herself and I couldn't help myself - had to video such precious moments. 


With Ah Gong and Ah Ma.

Also took her out for dinner (I've never taken her out at night before, because I always keep to her sleep schedule and I don't think I'll ever attempt that until she's ready again.  Haha!)


The next day, I told Papa J to try feeding her some solids.  Awww.  They always look so sweet together.  Or is it just me?  Haha!


My happy baby.  Thanks to T-Jennie and Uncle Kelv for lending me the green suck me in stool.  Haha, it's so goooood! 





Sorry for lousy photo quality, told you all my memory sucks.  I was telling myself to bring the camera so many times in my head before we headed out and I still forgot in the end :(

Don't ask me why underwater world, I've just been wanting to go for a very very long time hahahaha.  It was okay. . . . .  . a little boring but look at AJ in all the pictures, she's very in to fishes you know!  Even when I take her out to the pond at home, she loves it!

Maybe she just likes the water generally.  Haha.


Took her flying.


She did her first one way roll today!  And I didn't see it :(  I left her in the cot and went off to do something, when I came back, she was in this position.  Flipped her over and she did it again!  I am so proud! *beams*


 Fixed up the sofa bed and sat her on it, she looks perfect. :)


Is it just me or is she extremely long?  Haha!


That's her favourite toy.  

I'll try to update as much as possible! 

PS:  Happy 9th Months of Marriage Papa J! Love you!

XOXO,
AJ




Comments

Popular Posts