Botanical Garden

Last week, when Avril was down with a nasty bug, I had no choice but to take her to our trusty Paediatrician. Dr. Gong at The Kinder Clinic, Gleneagles hospital was recommended by one of Jarryl's aunt and she saw him since birth but because it's not exactly a stone throw away from our house, I don't go there unless necessary - like visits after visits at the nearby paediatricians and still not getting better. I don't know why I waste money when I know he's the only doctor who can magically cure her.

Anyway, back to our visit, we left the house bright and early because we wanted to beat the queue (normal waiting hours ranges from 1 hour to 2 hour, more likely 2 if you're a walk-in) and it worked, we were second in line and within 45 minutes, we were out of the clinic.

Seeing that we were still early and wouldn't have anything else to do at home, might as well take a stroll in the Botanical Garden nearby! It wasn't a wasted trip! We saw some swans and I had a great time enjoying the lovely fresh air. There were plenty of mothers and babies out for walks and it was great to just watch the world go by.

I love walking. I love being out and doing different things everyday. If you ask me, I very much prefer to sweat it out chasing after birds and rolling in the mud then watch my daughter play in indoor playgrounds while I use my iPhone. Singapore weather is just dreadful or we'd be out more often then we already are.

Decided to a B/W series because I'm not exactly feeling very colourful now and well, they say the colours we choose describes the mood we're in. Besides, Avril looks cooler in these B/W picture!













Comments

Popular Posts