15.

Today, Avril turned 15 months old. Sometimes when I say it out loud, I have trouble believing it. When I take her out to meet new friends, they always assume that she's two until we get that sorted out. 

At 15 months old, her dictionary has been expanding over the past few days. She can so far say the words: 

Papa, Mama, Nine Nine, Papaya, Banana (nana), Bus (without the S), Bear, Duck, No, Purple, Baby, Dog, Bye Bye, Bai Bai (when she sees a Godly figure), Bao, refers to sheep as Ba-Ba. She also points at things and says "There". Just this afternoon, she pointed at a picture of a bottle of milk and went MEO. She has four upper tooth and 2 on the bottom. The last we weigh, she is standing at 10.5kg. 

She drives me crazy but also makes me very happy. We spent our whole day feeding Mickey, barney and her whole clan of soft toys with her new set of dining toys (which she is crazily addicted to). I'm not complaining, it keeps her occupied at home. I felt like it was an off day today! 

Serena also came over in the morning and we attempted to get Avril's handprints inked onto a canvas I bought (meant for newborns) a long time ago but never found time to do it. It was an epic failure. Serena ended up colouring Avril. 





It ended up a whole lot worst then this, she had paint everywhere on her body, legs and face. Thank God the paint could be washed off really easily. 

I wanted to take her out on a walk in the afternoon but goodness me! Am I the only one feeling the heat? I winded up the blinds and touched the windows and gosh! They were burning! Wow. I can't decide if I should pray for rain or sun anymore. Haha! 

Have a great weekend ahead! 




Comments

Popular Posts