Mother & Baby

As I'm trying to get myself and Avril short listed for the Magazine Mother & Baby's Makeover article (they need more pictures of us), I'm going to share some pictures I'd be sending in!




 Photo Credit: Hazel


They needed pictures of Avril with her eyes open and smiling so .. this is the best I can do!  She refuses to smile at the camera so all the smiley happy pictures are all quickly captured with my iPhone, nice smiles lousy quality.  Sigh. Also, they needed a picture of me.  But I thought it'd be super weird to send in a picture of myself so I decided that our family picture would be good enough.  I am super sad because we have so little pictures taken as a family or like nice pictures of us individually with Avril.  BRING OUT THE CAMERA ME!!!!

I do hope this is good enough to get us a make over by Mother & Baby! :)

Btw.. I do have some (thick skinned I super love) pictures taken over the couple of days too! For your eyes only :

 8 weeks post pregnancy, another 5kg to lose! I CAN DO IT.
 "Why is my mother so annoying?"
 Friday morning before baby woke up.
 My Vista Print album arrived! I am so happy, it is perfect :)
 Love taking pictures of her feet, they look so cuteeeeeee!!!
One of the evenings after her bath! 

Ok. Tata! Long day ahead tomorrow, promise lots of pictures! 

XX,
AJ

Comments

Popular Posts